Pelco ExSite® Enhanced FIXED 100/240V - Explosionproof Camera System
• Up to 1920 x 1080p Resolution Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 30x zoom lens, and Superb Low light Performance • Dual Stream H.264 IP Video with Smart Compression • Rated to Operate from -60 to +60° C while in Compliance to T6 Surface Tempera Read more
ExSite Enhanced Series camera systems are designed to meet demanding explosionproof requirements, providing high reliability, ease of installation, and best-in-class imaging and technology.
The ExSite Enhanced Series is designed for rugged environmental applications including oil and LNG facilities, refineries, on and offshore drilling rigs, and on-board marine applications. Featuring rugged 316L stainless steel construction that has been subjected to extensive vibration and environmental testing make it ideal for use in the most extreme conditions of temperature, moisture, ice, and dust. The system can operate from –60° to 60°C (–76° to 140°F) while maintaining compliance to the T6 (<85°C) surface temperature specifications.
ExSite Enhanced Series cameras are easy to install and adaptable to most operational needs. The camera has dual-entry ports, allowing for separate transmission and power cables, and it is adaptable to most transmission methods via SFP/FSFP modules. ExSite Enhanced cameras support a range of input power options with a new 48 VDC option that enables installation in DC-only facilities. ExSite Enhanced cameras also come standard with wipers and sun shrouds, capturing desired video regardless of the weather.
The ExSite Enhanced Series provides industry-leading image quality using a Full HD 1080p camera with 30x zoom producing up to 60 images per second. The ExSite Enhanced system has Surevision 3.0 technology, providing excellent picture quality in the challenging lighting conditions common to hazardous areas with 130db wide dynamic range (WDR), and low-light imaging performance down to .03 lux. The camera’s image defog capability increases video quality in poor visibility conditions. And with anti-bloom, 3D noise filtering, and enhanced tone mapping, ExSite Enhanced with Surevision 3.0 technology offers the finest video quality in the explosionproof market.
• Integrated Wiper
• Sun Shroud, and Heater/Window Defroster
• Configurable On-Screen Displays
• 4 Alarm Inputs
• 2 Relay Outputs (1 is dedicated for the washer)
• Autofocus with Manual Override
• Auto Iris with Manual Override
• Dual cable entries for multiple data and power configurations
• Easily accessible internal microSD storage for local recording (ONVIF Profile G)
• 1000Base-T / 100Base-T ethernet and SFP/FSFP connection
• SFP/FSFP modules to support fiber, ethernet-over-coax (EoC), or UTP
• Compatible with Third Party Explosionproof Wash Systems
• Manual 360° Pan and 180° Tilt Adjustments with optional accessory mount
• Remote hard-reset capability allows for maintenance without physical access to the camera
PELCO ANALYTICS BEHAVIORS
ExSite Enhanced includes nine user-configurable behaviors, with up to three analytics behavior active at any one time.
• Abandoned Object: Detects objects placed within a defined zone and triggers an alarm if the object remains in the zone longer than the userdefined time allows.
• Adaptive Motion Detection: Detects and tracks objects that enter a scene and then triggers an alarm when the objects enter a user-defined zone.
• Camera Sabotage: Detects contrast changes in the field of view. This behavior triggers an alarm if the lens is obstructed by spray paint, a cloth, or lens cap or if there is any unauthorized repositioning of the camera.
• Directional Motion: Generates an alarm when a person or object moves in a specified direction over a user defined “trip wire” location. This behavior is often used where personnel or vehicles are supposed to enter or exit a scene going a specific direction; subjects coming from the disallowed direction will trigger the analytic alarm.
• Loitering Detection: Identifies when people or vehicles remain in a defined zone longer than the user-defined time allows. This behavior is effective in real-time notification of suspicious behavior in sensitive areas.
• Object Counting: Counts the number of objects that enter or pass through a user defined zone.
• Object Removal: Triggers an alarm if an object is removed from a user-defined zone.
• Stopped Vehicle: Detects vehicles stopped near a sensitive area longer than the user-defined time allows.
|ATEX Zone||Zone 1, Zone 21|
|ATEX certification||DEMKO 17 ATEX 1834X|
|ATEX certification gas||II 2 G Ex db op pr IIC T6 Gb|
|ATEX certification Dust||II 2 D Ex tb op pr IIIC T85°C Db|
|ATEX certification mining||-|
|IECEx Certification no.||-|
|IECEx gas certification||-|
|IECEx dust certification||-|