i.safe MOBILE devices are now verified by the Android Enterprise Recommended program for rugged devices, a program led by Google that is raising the bar for devices and services engineered to handle demanding workloads over a longer life span.
The IS330.x, IS530.x, IS655.x smartphones and IS930.x tablets are part of the Android Enterprise Recommended program.
i.safe-MOBILE provides a consistent set of Google™ verified features with an elevated device baseline, enhanced security standards, and enterprise focused features and behaviors to meet your needs.
"Through this Google certification, i.safe MOBILE will continue to provide the best possible technology and support to assist enterprise customers everywhere to achieve their digital transformation goals and improve operational efficiency by meeting Google's standards for security, productivity and flexibility," Martin Haaf, CEO i.safe MOBILE.
Some of the recommended requirements of Android Enterprise are:
- Minimum hardware specifications for Android™ 7.0+ devices
- Delivery of Android security updates within 90 days of Google's release, for a minimum of five years
- Certified for ingress protection (IP64)
- Meet stringent harsh environment and drop testing requirements
- Support for bulk device deployments, including Android zero-touch enrollment
- Support for at least one additional major OS release
The i.safe MOBILE devices - smartphones and tablets - are listed in the Android Enterprise Solutions Directory, along with other rugged devices built for the toughest work environments.
Google en Android are trademarks of Google LLC.