The rugged, highly secure Android tablet Tab-Ex® 03 with Zone 2/22 and Division 2 certification is intrinsically safe and continues the success story of the third generation of the 8-inch Tab-Ex® series.
The Tab-Ex® 03 DZ2 is defined by a slim and lightweight design with a powerful operating system that provides the tablet with industry-leading performance in hazardous atmospheres. The Samsung DeX feature turns the compact tablet into a full-fledged desktop computer, and additional accessories, peripherals, digital products and services provide superior flexibility.
Total Reliability, Ensures User-Friendliness
Although the tablet has a slim shape, it guarantees high performance for use in Zone 2/22 and Div. 2. The multitouch display can be operated with an S Pen and with gloves on, and offers optimal readability even in direct sunlight. As a proven product for industrial and harsh environments, it represents a long-term strategic partnership with Samsung.
High security standards, full protection
Based on Samsung's state-of-the-art Galaxy Tab Active3, the device guarantees high data and device security through the Google Android™ operating system and Samsung Knox.
By combining Samsung Knox with the Android operating system, the Tab-Ex® 03 from ecom ensures that corporate data and processes are secure. In addition, the Tab-Ex® 03 is one of the selected mobile devices to be part of the Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) program.
Samsung DeX - MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND FLEXIBILITY
Samsung DeX mode allows users to easily connect the tablet to a large screen (HDMI capable) via the Multiport DeX Adapter, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse for a complete desktop experience.
The powerful 5050 mAh capacity battery provides smooth operation and 11 hours of runtime.
The user-friendly Pogo pin handles tablet charging and data transfer. In addition, the Tab-Ex® 03 is equipped with a programmable button for quick and effective emergency calls, for example.
Advanced security & reliable operation - PROTECTED FROM THE INSIDE AND OUT
The combination of Samsung Knox and the Google Android™ operating system guarantees advanced data and device security - thus protecting corporate data and processes. The multi-layered Knox security measures also provide basic protection against malware, privacy hacks and other threats.
- Based on Samsung's state-of-the-art and Android Enterprise Recommended verified Galaxy Tab Active3: Proven quality, compatibility and long-lasting collaboration
- Ideal 8" slim and lightweight design, but at the same time better performance
- Reliable security update plan
- Designed for extreme temperatures of -20 ... +55 °C. Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications - worldwide
- IP64: Resistant to water and dust
- Freely programmable button ("red button") e.g. for emergency calls, alarms or push-to-talk (PTT)
- Google ARCore: For remote support, training and custom business tools. Can be used for everything from asset management to device inspection
- Ex ic IIC T5 Gc IP64
- Ex ic IIIC T85°C Dc
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D T5
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G T100°C
- Class III
- Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC, T5
- Zone 22, Group IIIB T100°C
|Zone 2, Zone 22
|EPS 21 ATEX 1 093 X
|ATEX certification gas
|II 3G Ex ic IIC T5 Gc IP64
|ATEX certification Dust
|II 3D Ex ic IIIC T85°C Dc
|ATEX certification mining
|IECEx Certification no.
|IECEx EPS 21.0033X
|IECEx gas certification
|Ex ic IIC T5 Gc IP64
|IECEx dust certification
|Ex ic IIIC T85°C Dc
|Exynos 9810 (Lhotse) Octa-Core 64-Bit; 4 x 2.7 GHz, 4 x 1.7 GHz
|64 GB, expandable with 512GB microSD
|Rear: 13 MP AF with LED Flash; Front: 5 MP / optional: non-camera
|Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
|Mobile network (3G/4G)
|Weight with batteries
|ca. 610 g