ExSite Enhanced Series camera systems are designed to meet demanding explosionproof requirements, providing high reliability, ease of installation, and best-in-class imaging and technology.
The ExSite Enhanced Series is designed for rugged environmental applications including oil and LNG facilities, refineries, on and offshore drilling rigs, and on-board marine applications. Featuring rugged 316L stainless steel construction that has been subjected to extensive vibration and environmental testing make it ideal for use in the most extreme conditions of temperature, moisture, ice, and dust. The system can operate from –60° to 60°C (–76° to 140°F) while maintaining compliance to the T6 (<85°C) surface temperature specifications.
PTZ models include a direct-drive, beltless motor, which is highly reliable and capable of moving the camera fluidly at up to 200° per second. This motor is steady and strong enough to continue operating in hurricane-force winds, and will not be damaged if the camera is jarred by a crane or other equipment, ensuring that ExSite Enhanced will continue functioning normally in harsh weather and challenging conditions, when you need it most.
ExSite Enhanced Series cameras are easy to install and adaptable to most operational needs. The camera has dual-entry ports, allowing for separate transmission and power cables, and it is adaptable to most transmission methods via SFP/FSFP modules. ExSite Enhanced cameras support a range of input power options with a new 48 VDC option that enables installation in DC-only facilities. ExSite Enhanced cameras also come standard with wipers and sun shrouds, capturing desired video regardless of the weather.
The ExSite Enhanced Series provides industry-leading image quality using a Full HD 1080p camera with 30x zoom producing up to 60 images per second. The ExSite Enhanced system has Surevision 3.0 technology, providing excellent picture quality in the challenging lighting conditions common to hazardous areas with 130db wide dynamic range (WDR), and low-light imaging performance down to .03 lux. The camera’s image defog capability increases video quality in poor visibility conditions. And with anti-bloom, 3D noise filtering, and enhanced tone mapping, ExSite Enhanced with Surevision 3.0 technology offers the finest video quality in the explosionproof market.
A vari-power, vari-zoom infrared illuminator is available as an option for applications where low light performance is essential to operational safety and security.
• Up to 1920 x 1080p Resolution Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 30x zoom lens, and Superb Low light Performance
• Dual Stream H.264 IP Video with Smart Compression
• Rated to Operate from -60 to +60° C while in Compliance to T6 Surface Temperature (<85° C) Hazardous Location Regulations
• 316L Billet Stainless Steel Electro Polished Construction
• Extremely Reliable Pan/Tilt Direct Drive Motion Control System
• Upright or Inverted Installation with Automatic Orientation Detection
• Low Latency Electronics for Improved Pan/Tilt Driveability and Safety
• Standard IP Ethernet Connection and Integrated Transmission Options including Fiber, Ethernet over Coax, and UTP Extension
• Full Suite of Built-In Analytics including AutoTracker, Adaptive Motion Detection, Abandoned Object, and More
• Electronic Image Stabilization • Onvif Profiles S, G, and Q Conformant
• Dual Cable Entry Ports to Separate Data and Power Cables
• Efficient Installation with a Safety Attach Point, and Simple Wire Termination Methods.
• Vari-zoom IR Illuminator Option with 200 Meter Range
• Certifications: FCC Part 15, CE, UL/cUL, ICES-003, RCM, S-Mark, KC
• Hazardous Location Certifications: IECEx, ATEX, INMETRO, EAC Ex, CCOE, UL/cUL
• Marine Certification: DNV
|ATEX Zone||Zone 1, Zone 21|
|ATEX certification||DEMKO 17 ATEX 1834X|
|ATEX certification gas||II 2 G Ex db op pr IIC T6 Gb|
|ATEX certification Dust||II 2 D Ex tb op pr IIIC T85°C Db|
|ATEX certification mining|
|IECEx Certification no.|
|IECEx gas certification|
|IECEx dust certification|