ZONES: 1, 2, 21 AND 22
At just over 9kgs, it weighs around half the weight of the WL-80 and WL-85 worklites, and provides the same outstanding level of light.
Building on the success of our market leading Worklites and Floodlites, the WL-50 shares the same strong, robust and proven powder coated die-cast construction as the WF-300XL and WF-250XL.
It is CE marked to the ATEX Directive for safe use in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist and dust atmospheres, where a T4 temperature class permits.
- Light output - up to 3,100 lumens at source
- Light Duration - up to 10 hours
- Light weight - just over 9kgs
- LED Life - designed to give 100,000+ hours
- ATEX & IECEx Certified
The WL-50 & WL-50HT have an 18 LED lamp head which gives over 3100 lumens output at source from the small, lightweight battery. It delivers a piercing spot beam and a flood of lower level fringe light. The LED light source is designed to give over 100,000 hours life.
Battery duration is up to 5 hours on ‘high power’ and up to 10 hours on ‘low power’. In addition to dual light output levels, the control circuit manages the switch function, battery level indicator and the low battery cut-off, maintaining and protecting the battery from deep discharge damage.
The painted powder coated aluminium construction is designed to withstand the rigours and corrosion of harsh industrial and offshore applications.
Mounted in a stainless steel stand, the battery light source and control circuit are within the enclosure giving IP66 and IP67 protection from ingress of dust and water – so as well as being "dust tight," the Worklite™ is protected against powerful jets of water and immersion up to a depth of 1 metre.
The stainless steel stand offers additional protection and allows you to easily direct the light to exactly where it’s needed. The lamp can also be used on tripods or attached to flat ferrous metal surfaces with magnet bracket kits for complete flexibility in getting the light to just where you want it.
The lens is impact resistant 6mm toughened glass. For shot blasting and painting applications, the lens can be protected by an ATEX certified disposable antistatic lens guard and in paint applications an ATEX certified antistatic protection cover (1 supplied) is available to protect the light.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ATEX and IECEx Approved for Zone 1/21 explosive gas and dust atmospheres, and OP IS compliant
- IP Rating: certified to both IP66 and 67, the Worklite™ is dust tight and protected against powerful water jets and immersion up to 1 metre
- -20°C to +45°C - WL-50
- -20°C to +50°C - WL-50HT
ATEX CERTIFIED ANTI-STATIC PROTECTIVE LENS GUARDS AND PAINT PROTECTION COVERS AVAILABLE
- 3,100 lumens at source
- High power white LED piercing spot beam with flood of lower level fringe light
- LED light source ‘fitted for life’ with 100,000+ hours life.
- Up to 5 hours full power
- Up to 10 hours half power
- Robust and durable aluminium construction
- Toughened glass lens with optional disposable lens guard
- 2 power levels
- Adjustable angle in frame
- Rechargeable high capacity battery, fully managed
- State of charge LED indication
- Supplied with a mains charger with state of charge indication, powered from 100 to 254Vac
- Compatible with Wolf tripods and Magnetic Bracket kits
- Certified anti-static protection kits available